Todos Santos is home to several talented painters, sculptors, artisans and intellectuals and because of this influence, you will find many fine art galleries here and crafts for sale. The shops in Todos Santos sell all types of handmade pottery, blankets, wood carvings, Mexican crafts, leather goods, book stores and custom jewerly. People travel from all parts of the world to visit the art galleries in town, displaying master pieces from renound artist like Gabo and Charles Stewart.
Below is a list of types of shops, malls and places to shop in the Todos Santos area of Baja California, Mexico.Visit our gallery section for a list of art galleries in Todos Santos.
- El Pueblito Jewelry and Fine Art - Established in 1985 * Mexican Fire Opals, sterling silver and 14K gold jewelry * Calle Morelos * Phone: (612) 156-2807
- Mangos - Mexican crafts, wood carvings, pottery and ceramics * Calle Centenario, between Topete and Obregon, Todos Santos * Phone: (612) 145-0451
- Manos Mexicanos - Arts, Crafts and Jewelry and pottery of local artist Ruben Gutierrez * Topete and Centenario, Todos Santos * Phone: (612) 145-0538.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Wizard of Oz – Todos Santos, Baja
- Mexico’s Health Care: First-Rate, and at Bargain Prices
- Beware Airline Surfboard Bag Fees
- Help Preserve Todos Santos
- Todos Santos Film Festival March 2011