To make reservations or to request more information, please contact us by completing and submitting the following:
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. No early check-ins or late check-out.
2. You are renting a NON SMOKING unit.
3. NO Pets are permitted in rental units without prior approval.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT. A damage/reservation deposit of $200 is required. This must be received within seven (7) days of booking the reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
d. All keys are left with the property manager and unit is left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
g. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or the local law enforcement.
6. PAYMENT. An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required 30 days before arrival. The advance payment will be applied toward the room rent. Please make payments in the form of traveler’s checks, bank money orders, cashiers checks or personal checks payable to Bastion Development LLC. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT is due fourteen (14) days before your arrival date.
7. CANCELLATIONS. A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
8. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS. Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
9. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY. The maximum number of guests per casita is limited to four (4) persons subject to the following. Two (2) additional guests are permitted. An additional charge or $25.00 per person per night for guests in addition to four (4) will be assessed.
10. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A TWO (2) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than three days, the guest will be charged the three-night rate.
11. INCLUSIVE FEES. Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup.