Ellie arranged a magical dinner at Tre Galline for an early birthday celebration. Magna, the Italian proprietor, wore a sexy red dress to impress and set up a private room for us upstairs. There were the 7 of us and Sandra, another local Italian with whom we have become friends joined. After the traditional Prosecco, we all agreed to defer to the cook on the menu for the night. We had some good music and a few bottles of a great red wine. We all cried “basta” before we even got to the pesce. Everyone agreed it was one of the best Italian meals they had ever had and Brian and Kellie, in their eternal attempt to one-up us, decided to book the restaurant in October for Kellie’s Todos birthday bash.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Wizard of Oz – Todos Santos, Baja
- Mexico’s Health Care: First-Rate, and at Bargain Prices
- Beware Airline Surfboard Bag Fees
- Help Preserve Todos Santos
- Todos Santos Film Festival March 2011